"Some Advice from a Person Who Knows" by Stan Worthley
1. Live you life as you want to. Don't let fear hold you back. Do not get to the end only to look back and think "what if." Take the risks and see what happens. You may be surprised at the results.
2. Do not live in the past and do not let it consume today. You are not a special case. Shit happens and everyone wakes up and puts on a false face to cope with the world. Get over yourself.
3. No one knows what's going on, so don't try and figure it out, just go for the ride. If you don;t like where it's going, you can also make a left. Just don't ever back up.
4. The only person you have to impress is yourself. Never do something just to make others notice you. If they haven't by now, chances are it's for a reason and you probably don't need them in your life anyway.
5. Strops searching for whatever it is you're looking for. When the time is right you will find it; until then, enjoy what you have now.
6. This is the best advice I can give you. Do I live by it? No. I'm human, I'm flawed in every way possible, but so are you. Life is a series of decisions and for what it's worth there are no wrong decisions as long as you learn from the ones you make.