"Here’s How to Know When You Have a Problem" by Dawn E. Brooke
1. The things you used to enjoy become unimportant or won’t be done at all.
2. Your appearance will suffer.
3. Your old friends may not want to be seen with you.
4. You may not be invited to family gatherings.
5. You may not have a job.
6. Your bank account will be zero or in the negative.
7. You will not make eye contact with yourself when you look in the mirror.
The order and severity of these items may change but the problem will still be the problem until it’s addressed and then you may regain what you have lost.