"A Recipe for Sobriety" by John Gower
1) Don’t drink.
2) Don’t take drugs.
3) Accept sobriety even if it’s not pretty or didn’t come out of the oven the way you had planned.
4) Show others how to make the cake and share what you bake with one another.
5) Use fresh ingredients.
6) Improvise as needed.
7) Don’t be afraid of trying out new recipes.
8) Savor the taste and if it doesn’t taste right, change things around.
9) Let things cool down before eating.
10) Don’t overcook or undercook.
11) Practice, it gets better.
12) Eat it.